Renovation Story

Ford Centre

Renovation Story

Ford Centre

Hillcrest purchased this empty and deteriorating building from Honeywell Corporation in 1985. The circa-1915 building was originally one of the Ford Motor Company’s Midwest assembly plants. Hillcrest adapted the building into a center for leaders in graphic design, photography, and creative arts. The project was sold in 1997 with 99.5 percent occupancy and over 100 tenants located at the building.